Monday, February 1, 2010

She just makes me LaUgH...

I am not kidding--no matter how tired I am, this girl is the funniest thing. She always makes me laugh--especially when she just laughs to herself and she doesn't know I am listening. These days she screams in delight ALL THE TIME--and when I say scream she SCREAMS, she crawls backwards, and her hair is just the greatest thing. I just love this girl--hahahaha.



She is not messin' around.



Her hair is awesome--every morning you just never know what your going to get.





This was her laughing to herself and I so wish I caught it with the video camera.



LOVES IT!





Dont mess with me until I have had my bottle.





Flexible girl. I guess since she was breech in my tummy with her feet in front of her face for 9 months...I mean that is insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment