A Journey of Life thru the eyes of Tiffanie, Matthew, and Taylor McNeal.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
I just think it is funny she sleeps like this...and she kinda looks like a boy in these Christmas PJ's that she is STILL wearing in the middle of January. :)
I don't think I've seen your blog since you set it to private. It doesn't show up in my reader. Bummer! I've been missing out on some really CUTE pictures! I haven't seen y'all in forever! Taylor is growing so much and is tooooo cute! Keep on with the Christmas pjs...!
"I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, after all to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.”
I don't think I've seen your blog since you set it to private. It doesn't show up in my reader. Bummer! I've been missing out on some really CUTE pictures! I haven't seen y'all in forever! Taylor is growing so much and is tooooo cute! Keep on with the Christmas pjs...!
ReplyDelete