A Journey of Life thru the eyes of Tiffanie, Matthew, and Taylor McNeal.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Time Flies!
The past few weeks have been pretty busy! Just trying to get used to working full time--I miss her terribly but it is getting better every day. Not too much else going on, just spending as much time with Miss Priss as we can after work and on the weekends...Taylor is growing so fast! She is sitting up on her arms and giggling and cooing like crazy! She is also drooling like a mad woman, I need to keep a bib on her at all times. lol! Here are some recent pictures.
"I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, after all to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.”
those are GREAT pics!!!! i love the last one too- something about Daddies and their little girls... :)
ReplyDelete