A Journey of Life thru the eyes of Tiffanie, Matthew, and Taylor McNeal.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Fun with Paint
So we tried really, really hard to make a few cool tiles with her hands and feet, I will have to say it is alot harder than I thought it would be! But it was funny and Taylor just sat there confused as to what we were doing. Good Memory!
I remember doing the footprints/handprints! We did it on a 16x20 canvas . . . in several pastel colors . . . all over. It was fun AND messy!! Oh the memories!!
"I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, after all to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.”
I remember doing the footprints/handprints! We did it on a 16x20 canvas . . . in several pastel colors . . . all over. It was fun AND messy!! Oh the memories!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Sue (Voltz)