Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Weekend!!!

July 4th was a blast this year! It started off with Matt FINALLY caving in and putting in that pool I was begging for all this time! WOOHOO! It fit three adults, we wont show the pictures of us actually in it because it is rather embarrassing (our neighbors were probably mortified) but it was FUN and that is all that matters! We relaxed and soaked up the sun for a couple of hours while Taylor took a nap on the porch next to us! We were lucky that this weekend was a lot cooler than it has been...

On July 4th I ran/walked the Peachtree with Debbie, her friend LaDonna, and Kristen. It was a great way to get some exercise and also feel a little patriotic at the same time--God Bless America! :) We had dinner at our neighbors and then watched/set off fireworks at the lake in our neighborhood. Taylor actually liked watching the fireworks, it was kind of cool!

Taylor is growing so fast and she is so much fun. She is smiling and laughing a lot more now and she is doing pretty well with holding up her head. She loves to listen to music and dance around the house! Matt is working really hard and I am cherishing every moment I can with my little girl before I head back to work August 3. We will post more soon!



Here is our pool--isn't it GREAT?!?



Bailey loves Taylor's Pack 'n Play...















Me & Taylor, Lindley & Andrew--they are one week apart!



At Piedmont Park after the race!

1 comment:

  1. love the pool!! we have one like that on our back deck too- LOL!

    ReplyDelete