Monday, July 20, 2009

I captured a photo of a UFO!

So Matt and I went down to the lake in the neighborhood with Taylor and his parents and I thought the sky looked really cool so I took a few pictures...After I took the first picture I was like "look Matt, you can see the moon in this picture even though we cant see it right now with the naked eye...I am going to take another picture..." well, I did take another picture--not even a SECOND later and the "moon" was gone! So we zoomed in on the picture and I swear it looks like a UFO! And then we took several pictures and there would be lights in the sky in one picture and then nothing the next. Believe what you want but I think we had some visitors last night...C-R-E-E-P-Y...



UFO!!!



I guess it flew away because it is NOT in this picture I took a SECOND later!!!

1 comment: