Thursday, June 11, 2009

We are finally venturing out into the world!

This week Taylor and I have finally ventured out of the house. Monday we went to Katie Estle's house and had our first play date with Abbie, Ansley, Madelyn, and Millie Kate. It was really nice to get out of the house and see some good friends, and Taylor did GREAT! I can finally get over my fear of leaving the house with her--and we can start to have some real fun this summer!



From left to right: Katie Estle with her two girls Ansley and Abbie, Katie Howell and Madelyn, Kim and Millie Kate, Me and Taylor.



Ansley born 2/25/09, Madelyn born 3/17/09, Millie Kate born 4/25/09, Taylor born 5/12/09.



Millie Kate and Taylor...so cute!

Taylor also smiled her first smile this week! Not just a "gas" smile, but a real one! I tried to get a good picture, but it is hard to catch a good big one in time.





Tuesday we went to lunch with one of my neighbors, Lindley and her baby Andrew who is only a week younger than Taylor. We went to The Fickle Pickle in Roswell and had a fun lunch outside on the porch. Of course the babies were perfect angels--they slept the whole time! :)

Wednesday my friend Allison from work came over to visit--we had a great time having some wine and catching up, Taylor seemed to like her too!



Thursday we ventured out to lunch with Mammie and Walker to Broadway Bagels and Target--woah, weare really getting adventurous! hehehe. Then Mammie watched Taylor while I went out and ran a couple of errands.



In the cart at Target. I am teaching her at a young age how fun it is to shop!



Looks like they were having a nice time sitting on the porch enjoying the thunderstorm.

Tomorrow is Taylor's one month Birthday! I cant believe one month has already gone by--I wish time would S-L-O-W down! We are enjoying every single moment with her--more fun times to come!!!

1 comment: