Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally, a minute to breathe...

Taylor Anne McNeal was born on May 12, 2009 at 5:40PM. She was 7 lb 9 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She is pretty much the COOLEST thing EVER! OK, so I might be a little biased, but she has definitly changed our lives for the better...I really cant even explain how much we are in love with this little girl. She is absolutely perfect and I can just sit and stare at her for hours--I am so grateful for her and how she has added so much to our little family!

Here are some pictures from the hospital.

All ready to meet baby Taylor--this is before the c-section.

Daddy and Daughter...so sweet.
This is me meeting Taylor for the first time...
So in LOVE...











She has blonde hair and blue eyes...go figure! :)


I will add more pictures in the next post!

1 comment: