Taylor is almost eleven months and crawling like a mad woman, she will not sit still for a second...a dramatic change from her once idle "splits" she tended to prefer only a little while ago.
Taylor has quite a personality--she talks and talks like we have any clue what she is saying; but we can only imagine and we like to make up what it is she is telling us. She laughs to herself and claps alot; I seriously watch her and crack up laughing all day long. She did say "moew" in her own little way and she says "dada" "mama" "oh wow" and something that sounds like "book" and "ba ba" which I think means bottle. :) Oh and today she started waving hello and goodbye! I swear it is something new every day...
She's also started eating pretty much everything and anything we do, bananas, peaches, cheerios, carrots, applesauce, wheat bagels with cheese, yogurt, peas, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, OK I will stop--you get the drift. Our formula days are almost over--A LITTLE OVER ONE MORE MONTH! I can not even believe she is almost a year old!
Now that the weather is changing I think about where we were at this time last year...finishing the nursery and anxiously awaiting Taylor's arrival wondering just how our lives were going to change...and has it ever! :)
I do have to give a little shout out to my husband who pretty much ROCKS--seriously, Matt gets up EARLY every single morning just to sit in an hour and a half of traffic to and from work every day which enables me to be home with sweet Taylor. I am so grateful for him--I LOVE YOU MATT!
Here are a few pics from my birthday. Taylor and I spent the day hanging with family at the park--it was one of the first nice days this spring and so much fun!
Random pic of Taylor jumping in her Mammie's Johnny Jumper.
She LOVES it!

No comments:
Post a Comment