Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sandy Beaches and Blue Skies

Taylor has had a pretty interesting few weeks! We went on an adventure to the beach with the McNeal Family. It was a good trip and Taylor actually did pretty well! The ride down there was a lot better than I expected. She slept most of the time and when she was awake she was pretty happy! It was super super hot so we were not able to really stay outdoors for long periods of time but the times we were out at the beach or pool she did great! It was nice to see the ocean and take a vacation--it had been a year since we last left Woodstock!

We also started cereal and some fruits this past week. She seems to really like bananas and apples. We are only giving her solids once a day right now and then we will gradually add more and more. I cant believe how fast she is growing!

I will probably say this at every age, but I really love this age right now! She is so cuddly and sweet and just cooing like crazy. She is pretty close to sitting up on her own, but still needs me for some support. It is just crazy how much she changes every day!

This coming month is going to be fun--pumpkin patch and Halloween...



Not so sure about the idea of eating something other than milk...





Mmmmm...











I think I still prefer my foot.





She is the drool master. We cant keep any of her shirts dry!



LOVE this place. We have made this a tradition every time we go to Destin.



Let's see what she thinks about the water...







She LOVED the water!





Sweet girl.







Our morning ritual. This was not her favorite part of the day.







She loves her Pappie.







Mammie and her girls.



Not too sure about the water this day...





Kick your legs up and have some fun--LIFE IS GOOD!





She was surprisingly HAPPY in the car!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I LOVE the one of Taylor getting her sunscreen - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete